Description by Pink & Green
Eye Love: Anti-wrinkle organic eye serum
In January 2016 Pink& Green scooped a major national award for this eye serum.
From the hundreds of entries received in the ‘New for 2016’ Janey Loves Awards, judges chose as winners, the creators of the most exciting new products unleashed that year. They selected our eye serum as one of their star products.
We call our organic eye serum ‘Eye Love’ because that’s what it does. Apply this rejuvenating serum last thing at night and it will spread the love around your eyes, reducing puffiness and dark circles and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
This age defying serum is packed with exquisite natural ingredients that will hydrate the skin around your eyes and improve its elasticity.
‘Eye Love’ Organic Night Serum – for all skin types – including sensitive.
This treatment oil comes complete with a dropper applicator for ease of use.
The plant formula that comprises our eye serum is chosen with care and is preservative free. The benefits it bestows include:
- Firming and toning
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Reducing puffiness and dark circles
- Calming inflammation
- Protecting the delicate skin around the eye
- Fast absorption and anti-aging
Directions for Use
A little goes a long way. ONE DROP is all you need. Too much oil-based serum in the eye-area may congest the skin around the eye.
We recommend you use this serum only at night. Because your skin repairs itself while you’re sleeping, using our Eye Love serum overnight enhances its effectiveness.
Apply ONE DROP for both eyes – smooth onto fingers; gently pat eye area with finger tips to distribute a small amount of serum under the eye, and over top of the eye over the brow bone, NOT on the eyelid
Body heat will allow the oil to further distribute over the eye area overnight. Daytime use under cosmetics will likely cause smudging or movement of eye makeup.
Be careful not to get serum near the eye socket, as the serum may enter the eye. Flush eyes with water if contact occurs.
Our Eye Love serum is packed with ingredients renowned for their anti-ageing, and skin repairing and rejuvenating qualities. They include: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, olive squalane, pomegranate oil, carrot tissue oil and vitamin E.
Jojoba oil* – From the seed of the jojoba tree, this wonderful oil is emollient and soothing. It’s benefits and features include:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Toning, firming, and improving skin elasticity
- Provides and occlusive layer that protects skin from moisture loss
- Effective anti-inflammatory properties
- Antioxidant rich
- Effective skin toning and firming
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
- Good for smoothing out wrinkles
This is a plant-derived alternative to the commonly used squalene obtained from shark’s liver. Olive squalene is:
- Quickly absorbed
- Capable of deep penetration to improve your skin’s elasticity
- Able to boost cell regeneration
- A humectant – meaning it can retain moisture
- A reducer of fine lines and dark shadows
Obtained from the seeds of the pomegranate this oil:
- Regenerates and repairs skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Has antioxidant properties and healing abilities to repair and regenerate skin
- Moisturizing, nourishing and softening
- The vitamin C it contains helps to even out skin tone and reverse sun damage
Carrot tissue oil is cold pressed from the flesh of raw, whole carrots. It’s thus extremely rich in vitamins & essential fatty acids. It:
- Moisturizes, smooths and softens the skin
- Repairs and regenerates skin cells
- Rich in antioxidants
Vitamin E – This is an amazing anti-oxidant that also prolongs the shelf life of the product.
Eye Love serum contains no parabens, sulphates, petro-chemicals, artificial fragrance or colour.
Suitable for vegans, no animal testing or animal based ingredients.
Use within 6 months of opening
Handmade in Wiltshire. Please re-cycle the bottle.